I want to live in a world where more people are happier, more energized, and experience well-being more often than not.
I’m so tired of seeing good people get worn down by the hectic pace of our world.
And don’t even get me started about how watching the news can exhaust and debilitate good people who just want to be informed citizens doing good in the world.
The truth is, the good stuff is way too easy to miss.
Sure, it can be a challenge to intentionally, deliberately, and consistently notice the good, but that doesn’t mean we should burn energy trying to pretend away the bad, either.
Stop burning energy trying to pretend away the bad.
Grow well-being & renewable personal fuel by noticing more of the good.
But don't just take my word for it.
Take the time to start growing the good yourself by joining the
Three Good Things 21-Day Virtual Play Group
21 days of the kind of support you need to grow the kind of good in your life that will fuel you to grow more good in your world.
Here’s what you get:
- A simple, evidence-based positive psychology tool to help you boost happiness and well-being and cultivate personal renewable energy, all in about 10 minutes a day.
- Every day for three weeks, be supported by
- a Master Certified Coach (that’s me!),
- a like-minded group of Positivity Seekers, and
- daily check-ins and energy work based on Crystalline Consciousness Technique TM in a secret Facebook group.