It's absolutely possible to craft a body of work that lights you up as you serve others, at every stage of your career.
- You’re a highly capable, committed professional who wants to make a difference through your work, and you're tired of feeling stuck in a job that no longer fits.
- You want to make a good living doing work that lights you up and serves others without being miserable or broke or burning out in the process.
- You’re not sure if you need a new job, a whole new career, or a way to make the job you have fit you better, but you know for sure that something’s got to give, and soon.
It doesn't matter whether you're a young professional in your first job after college, a boomer looking to craft a meaningful third act, or a socially-conscious professional looking to figure out what's next at mid career, it doesn’t have to be this way.
The Right Support Changes Everything
If you’re like most people, you’ve invested a lot of time, energy, and likely some money trying to figure out what’s next for your career. Maybe you’ve read articles and searched online job postings until your eyes glazed over. You might have talked to a resume writer or career counselor, or even checked out a networking group for job-seekers.
Your friends and family truly want to help, but between lacking the perspective and expertise you need and hearing so much about your frustration at work without being able to give you the help you need, they're almost as frustrated as you are.
Even if you’ve had a few glimmers of hope about what's next, you're still not clear about what you want or what else to do to figure it out.
The reason you may not be getting the results you want yet is that you’re focusing too much on what you think employers are looking for and jobs that already exist.
Chart Your Course
Individual career strategy coaching for professionals who want to make a difference through their work and are struggling to navigate the complexity and pace of change in today's world of work.
Chart Your Course is based on these principles:
Lead with Strengths: A strengths-based approach builds your positivity and well-being do you can boost your energy and focus at the beginning of your journey toward what’s next and all along the way as your make your vision for your bold future real.
Use Evidence-Based Strategies and Frameworks: Research-based frameworks from positive psychology are accessible, easy-to-use tools that just plain work and are easy to continue to use so you can continue to flourish after we’ve finished working together.
Ditch the Quick Fix: A solid framework in strengths-based leadership, cultivating sustainable well-being, and positively navigating change isn’t a one-off undertaking. I can help you build and sustain a foundation through which your can continue to grow and develop over the long term.
Chart Your Course
- A proven framework to grow the energy, clarity, and strategy you need to get clear about work that lights you up and allows you to make the difference you desire.
- Six essential ingredients to cultivate sustainable well-being and renewable personal energy.
- Deep ownership of your unique values, strengths, skills, and priorities and clear language to describe the work you seek.
- Effective strategies, tactics, and tools to navigate the kinds of obstacles, fears, doubts, and setbacks that are inevitable in our ever more chaotic and uncertain world of work.
- A unique approach to crafting the next step in your career that allows you to find ease and joy in the journey as well as when you arrive at your destination.
Chart Your Course
is delivered via
- Seven, 1-hour private coaching calls over three months.
- Pre-work and between-call assignments to sustain positive momentum.
- Limited between-call email support.
- Worksheets and other resources as appropriate.