Customized individual coaching for high potentials, team leaders, middle managers, and executives.
Executive Coaching Specialities
- growing leadership skills
- improving communication
- developing executive presence
- managing change effectively
- overcoming burnout
- organization and time management skills
- executive on-boarding
- creating career strategies
- leading the remote workforce
I am trained to administer and interpret the following assessments and am happy to discuss ways to help executive coaching clients apply them as part of a coaching package:
- VIA Survey of Character Strengths
- Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Myers-Briggs Type Instrument
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC for Managers
- DiSC 363+
Executive coaching involves an initial intake session/assessment with the coaching client as well as the company sponsor (HR or client’s manager/director) to determine coaching goals and to outline how the client and I will work together effectively.
Coaching sessions are usually scheduled bi-weekly at the convenience of the coaching client. Regular check-in appointments with the company sponsor and the coaching client are scheduled to ensure that the coaching goals are being met.
Three-month and six-month coaching programs range from $5,000 to $14,000 based on the needs and requirements of your organization.
Let’s talk about what will work best for you.
Workshops and Keynotes
If your organization can benefit from executive coaching or could otherwise benefit from a dynamic, interactive leadership workshop or keynote, email me and I will create a detailed, customized proposal to meet your needs.