Customized individual coaching for high potentials, team leaders, middle managers, and executives.
- growing leadership skills
- improving communication
- developing executive presence
- managing change effectively
- overcoming burnout
- organization and time management skills
- executive on-boarding
- creating career strategies
- leading the remote workforce
I am trained to administer and interpret the following assessments and am happy to discuss ways to help executive coaching clients apply them as part of a coaching package:
- VIA Survey of Character Strengths
- Gallup StrengthsFinder 2.0
- Myers-Briggs Type Instrument
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Everything DiSC for Managers
- DiSC 363+
Executive coaching includes an initial intake session/assessment with the coaching client as well as the company sponsor (HR or client’s manager/director) to determine coaching goals and to outline how the client and I will work together effectively.
Coaching sessions are usually scheduled bi-weekly at the convenience of the coaching client. Regular check-in appointments with the company sponsor and the coaching client are scheduled to ensure that the coaching goals are being met.
Three-month and six-month coaching programs range from $5,000 to $14,000 based on the needs and requirements of your organization.
If your organization can benefit from executive coaching or could otherwise benefit from a dynamic, interactive leadership workshop or keynote, email me and I will create a detailed, customized proposal to meet your needs.