Create change that lasts.
Sometimes you need a little extra support.
To easily and successfully navigate a course correction.
A confidential sounding board to help you work through a challenge.
When you’re navigating something new and accept that having an accountability partner can go a long way toward growing your self-accountability.
To maintain momentum as you grow in being well, doing good, and enjoying the ride.
That’s when you need The Forge.
Confidential, affordable, laser coaching on a subscription basis.
- up to two, 30-minute private coaching sessions with me each month
- a 15% discount on additional coaching packages and programs as long as your membership in The Forge is current
Stay as long as you need and cancel whenever you like.
Membership is limited to 12 people to ensure that you can schedule easily and receive my full gifts, talents, and attention during our coaching calls.
The Forge is a good fit if:
- we’ve coached together before and you want ongoing support
- you’re looking for spot coaching when you need help navigating a particular situation
- you seek a confidential sounding board and/or regular accountability.
If you’re new to coaching, The Forge is a great, affordable way to get started. If we haven’t worked together before, start by scheduling a Learn More About Coaching call so we can find the best fit for you.
The Forge isn’t for times when you're navigating a major transition or need a more comprehensive coaching experience with assessments and email support. If that's the case, book a Learn More About Coaching call and we’ll find the best fit for you.
Hop to It
- Send me an email saying "I'm in. Sign me up for The Forge."
- I’ll reply with a warm welcome and two links: one to sign up for your subscription to The Forge and the other to schedule your appointments. (Once you’ve paid a month’s subscription, the fee for that month is nonrefundable, but you may email me to cancel future months’ membership at any time.)
- You register.
- You schedule your first appointment via my online scheduler.
- We talk. You go forth, newly fortified to be well, do good and enjoy the ride.